Sonicor “Large Size” SC-652TH Ultrasonic Cleaner
Designed to quickly and safely remove oil, tar, agar, food, rust, oxide, ink, blood, etc. from glassware, surgical and dental instruments, electronic components, precision parts and many other items hard to clean.
The Sonicor “S” series combines the rugged durability of Sonicor ultrasonic generator technology, and piezoelectric composite transducers, in an attractive powder coated steel cabinet.
The “S” series is available in capacities from gallon (1 litre) to 10 gallons (39 litres). A complete line of Sonicor options and accessories, including heaters, timers, covers, baskets and insert trays, is offered to suit every precision cleaning applications.
- Compact One Piece Construction
- Seamless, round cornered stainless tank
- Drain valve (3 quart models and larger)
- Easy to use controls
- Rugged steel cabinet with textured powder coated finish
Covers, baskets (drain slots), Insert Trays (Solid), and Beaker Racks are constructed of Stainless Steel.
- 0-30 minute mechanical cycle timer
- External contact tank heater
- Stainless baskets, covers & insert trays
- Variable ultrasonic intensity control
- One piece compact assembly
- Stainless steel tank.
- Outlet drain ½” NPT
- Cabinet/base steel – painted.
- F.I. filter to meet FCC standards
- High efficiency piezoelectric lead-zirconate composite
- Solid-state modules
- Field replaceable
- ON/OFF switch with indicator
Timer - 0 – 30 minutes.
Heat - Illuminated push button On/Off switch.
Thermostat pre-set at 140°F (60°C)
Covers, Basket (drain slots), constructed of stainless steel.
Input 200/240V, 50/60 Hz 1 ph, 4.5 Amp, heaters double amperage